Boca Raton Museum of Art is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Boca Raton Museum of Art takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Boca Raton Museum of Art Website:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Boca Raton Museum of Art Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Boca Raton Museum of Art Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Boca Raton Museum of Art Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Postal address: 501 Plaza Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432
Accessibility of Boca Raton Museum of Art Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Boca Raton Museum of Art assessed the accessibility of Boca Raton Museum of Art Website by the following approaches: