About This Event
Explore how to use color, texture, and gesture to create expressive abstract paintings or mixed media compositions. Selectively use a myriad of acrylic gels, translucent glazes, pours, and molding paste as well as iridescent colors. This class is inspirational, encouraging, and explorative. Bring your biggest brushes and expect lots of fun and action! **This is an advanced class, so previous experience is required. **
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve:
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available