About This Event
This class includes input from students in the class as well as the instructor, as we make good photos even better. We will utilize compositional rules, leading lines, rule of thirds. Understanding what the different perspectives are.
Each week we will be assigned a theme for everyone to photograph. The themes will be chosen by the students.
• Students bring in photos on a pin drive.
• Open discussion about all the photos.
• Each student brings in 3 -5 images.
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve: