About This Event
S.T.E.A.M. is an interdisciplinary course designed to engage students in the real world, hands-on, collaborative learning through art. Throughout the four weeks of this course students will be asked to solve “problems” based around real life scenarios. They will work through a design process to see what type of creative solutions they can generate using the five disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math.
*All materials included
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve:
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household