About This Event
Discover the rules and techniques of linear and atmospheric perspective and learn the basics of one and two-point perspective in a fun art studio environment! We will explore still life, interior and cityscape while learning how to draw, using pencil and charcoal. We will focus on accurately depicting simple forms, architectural elements and structures.
*All materials included
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve: