About This Event
Discover the ease and versatility of acrylic paints in a friendly and fun atmosphere! In the first project, we will learn the fundamentals of drawing, color mixing, basic color theory, and paint application while painting a still life from observation. For subsequent projects, such as landscapes or compositions, the students will use their own photo references, and the instructor will work individually with each student to develop their artistic skills and personal approach.
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve:
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household