About This Event
This introductory class will be so much fun, and the students will discover the magical world of drawing while learning the basic skills and concepts. Working from both observation and imagination, we will explore simple objects, still life and landscape. Using pencil and charcoal, we will focus on the principles of composition, proportions and balance, applied in the process of creating the drawing.
*All materials included
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve:
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor