About This Event
Metal clay is a compound of organic binders infused with metals such as copper, bronze, or silver that fuses into a solid metal when fired. By manipulating the clay with rubber stamps, carving tools, and hand building, this exciting new medium can be used to create one-of-a-kind jewelry or sculpture pieces.
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve:
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available