About This Event
Creating cartoon characters in 3d can be surprisingly challenging, yet fun at the same time. In this class we explore how to make a simple game style character. We start blocking out simple forms, then sculpting details, then creating correct polygon structure so the character might be used in a video game or television commercial.
Instructor will explain how to get free access to the demo version of Zbrush, the world's most powerful digital sculpting program.
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve: