About This Event
Creating cartoon characters in 3d can be surprisingly challenging, yet fun at the same time. In this class we explore how to make a simple game style character. We start blocking out simple forms, then sculpting details, then creating correct polygon structure so the character might be used in a video game or television commercial.
Looking for event space to host your next gathering? The art school provides the atmosphere, you bring the refreshments.
- Private options
- Corporate options
- Custom enhancements available
- Collaborative activities available
Stop by the Art School gift shop to browse works of art by our instructors available for sale. You're sure to find that unique gift.
- One of a kind specialties
- Always something new to see
- Support your favorite instructor
Your donation and generosity helps the Art School continue to improve:
Did you know that becoming a museum member automatically qualifies you for discounts at the Art School?
- 5% discount for Individual and Household level members
- 10% discount for member levels above Individual and Household